Truly Simple Queso Beef Tacos
- To Serve:
- 8 each large flour tortillas
- 1 (10 oz.) pack of Truly Simple® Barbacoa Grass-Fed Beef, cooked as instructed
- 2 cups of shredded chihuahua cheese
- 1 sweet onion, minced
- ½ bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges (optional)
10 Min Cook Time
Heat a large skillet to MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
Place a layer, the size of the flour tortilla, of shredded cheese in the pan, and immediately top with the tortilla.
Next, top the tortilla a layer of cheese, Truly Simple® Barbacoa Grass-Fed Beef, minced onion and chopped cilantro.
Fold the taco in half and cook both sides until golden- about 2 minutes.
Serve with a lime wedge (optional) and enjoy!
NOTE: For a low/no carb version replace tortillas with leaf lettuce.
Recipe credit to Chef Adam Moore.