- Horseradish Sour Cream:
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Black pepper, to taste
- Steakhouse Spud:
- 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 (10 oz.) pack of Truly Simple® Garlic and Herb Grass-Fed Beef, cook as instructed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, as desired
- Horseradish sour cream, recipe above, as desired
- Chopped green onion, as desired
For the horseradish sour cream:
Combine all ingredients and reserve until ready to use
For the spud:
Poke the potato with a fork and microwave for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
Next, cut open the baked potato and fluff with a fork.
Top with the Truly Simple® Garlic and Herb Grass-fed Beef, cheddar cheese, horseradish cream, green onion and enjoy!
Note: For a low/no carb option, replace the potato with leaf lettuce to make delicious steakhouse style lettuce wraps!
Credit to Chef Adam Moore.