Truly Simple® Beef Chili
- ½ cup of frozen bell pepper and onion blend
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 packet of chili spices
- 1 pack (10 oz.) Truly Simple® Chipotle Seasoned Grass-fed Beef
- Sour cream (optional)
- Chopped green onion (optional)
20 Min Cook Time
In a medium sauce pot over MEDIUM heat, add the frozen vegetables, black beans, tomatoes, and spices. Mix well and bring the pot to a simmer. Once simmering, turn the heat down to MEDIUM-LOW, and let simmer for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir intermittently to prevent scorching.
Next, add the Truly Simple® Chipotle Seasoned Grass-fed Beef and cook until heated through- about 3 minutes.
To serve, place the hot chili in a bowl and top with sour cream and green onions.
RECIPE CREATED BY FLASHPOINT INNOVATION EXCLUSIVELY FOR TRUE AUSSIE BEEF AND LAMB
Credit to Chef Adam Moore.