Smokehouse Brisket Chili
- Cooking oil
- 1 ½ cups chopped white onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 4 Servings Truly Simple Fully Cooked Smokehouse Chipotle Beef Brisket
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 12oz bottle of beer
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 8oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8oz kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 8oz corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles
70 Min Cook Time
- Heat a splash of oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft (about 5 minutes). Add bell pepper and garlic. Cook 1 minute to soften.
- Add all 4 servings of Truly Simple. Let cook 1 minute stirring often.
- Add beer and allow it to deglaze the pan and cook off the alcohol (about 1–2 minutes.) Add tomatoes, beans, corn, green chiles, and all dry seasonings.
4. Bring to a low simmer, cover, and cook for up to 2 hours for maximum flavor, or as little as 20 minutes if you’re in a hurry. If the chili starts to get too thick, add a splash of water to thin it out.