Mediterranean Zucchini Boats
- 3 medium zucchini
- 4 Servings Truly Simple Fully Cooked Mediterranean-Style Garlic Herb Beef
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp feta cheese, for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts, for garnishing
- Salt and pepper to taste
25 Min Cook Time
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium high heat, then cook cherry tomato halves and half the parsley 3–5 minutes. When cooked, transfer to a plate.
- Cut zucchini into halves lengthwise. Brush olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Place them flesh side down on a lightly oiled cast-iron skillet over medium high heat. Cook 3–5 minutes until soft. Turn zucchini halves over and cook 3–5 minutes.
- Allow zucchini to cool on a plate. With a spoon, scoop out the zucchini to hollow it out. (Optional: Save the zucchini chunks and mix it in with the Truly Simple Beef in the next step.)
- Prepare Simple Fully Cooked Mediterranean-Style Garlic Herb Beef according to instructions on the package. Drain excess juices. (Optional: Stir in the zucchini chunks with the beef.)
- Arrange the boats on a serving platter. Fill each boat with stuffing. Garnish with feta cheese, pine nuts, tomatoes, and remaining parsley.