- 1–2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup tahini paste
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp cumin, for garnish
- 2 Servings Truly Simple Fully Cooked Mediterranean-Style Garlic Herb Beef
- 1 bag spring mix or other greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pepper, to taste
1. Mince or crush garlic and season with salt.
2. Add garlic, tahini paste and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add water 1 tbsp at a time until the mixture is pourable.
3. Transfer tahini to serving bowl or use as dressing. Garnish with parsley. (Refrigerate any extra in a covered bowl. It will keep for 2–3 days.)
4. Heat Truly Simple Fully Cooked Mediterranean-Style Garlic Herb Beef according to packaging.
5. Mix together spring mix, beef and tomatoes. Top with tahini dressing and pepper. Serve in two salad bowls.