Chipotle Smokehouse Sliders
- 1 ½ tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 Servings Truly Simple Fully Cooked Smokehouse Chipotle Beef Brisket
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 sets of slider buns
- ½ cup spicy pickle chips
- 1 cup pre-mixed coleslaw
20 Min Cook Time
- Place both servings of Truly Simple Fully Cooked Chipotle Beef Brisket in a medium bowl and prepare according to the instructions on the package.
- Remove bowl from microwave, then stir in barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Stir until beef is fully coated.
- Toast slider buns and brush with additional barbecue sauce.
- Divide meat evenly among bottom halves of buns.
- Add pickle chips and coleslaw, then cover with bun tops.