- 2 Servings Truly Simple® Smokehouse Chipotle Beef Brisket
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup pre-diced sweet potato
- ½ cup pre-diced zucchini
- ½ cup pre-sliced red onion
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp. crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 2 tsp. cup pine nuts, toasted (optional)
For Best Results, gently massage Beef Brisket packages for 20 seconds prior to heating to separate meat into shreds. Empty contents of product into microwave safe dish and cover with paper towel. Microwave for 45 seconds stirring halfway. Let rest for 1 minute.
Meanwhile, toss sweet potato, zucchini and onion with ½ tbsp of oil to coat. Add vegetables to the grill over high heat for 1-2 minutes each side, or until tender and lightly charred. If preferred, place vegetables tossed in oil in large sauté pan over high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes per side tossing occasionally.
Plate shredded beef brisket and vegetables on a plate and drizzle with remaining ½ tbsp oil and lemon juice, lemon zest, feta and pine nuts.