Chimichurri Beef and Rice
- 1 serving of Truly Simple® Chimmichurri Beef
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup pre-sliced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup pre-sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pre-cooked rice
25 Min Cook Time
Heat a cast iron or metal skillet. Add in the onion and pepper and sear for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the peppers and onions are starting to soften.
Stir in the corn and cherry tomatoes, and then replace the lid.
Turn off the heat and allow to sit for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve heated steak and vegetable mixture over rice.