- 1 serving of Truly Simple® Smokehouse Chipotle Beef Brisket
- 1/2 cup canned or frozen corn, prepared according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cups bagged field greens
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup pre-diced red onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. Queso Fresco (optional)
Layer black beans, corn, field greens, avocado, red onion and cherry tomatoes to create burrito bowl base.
For best results, gently massage the product for 20 seconds prior to heating to separate the meat into shreds.Empty contents of pouch into microwave-safe dish then cover with paper towel. Microwave for 45 seconds, stirring halfway.
Top the burrito bowl with Truly Simple® Smokehouse Chipotle Beef Brisket. Dress the bowl with the remaining juices for a delicious low-calorie dressing.