Beef Taco Bowl
- 2 Servings Truly Simple Fully Cooked Beef Barbacoa
- ½ can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ can corn kernels, drained
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime, zested
- Juice of 2 limes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
15 Min Cook Time
- Start with a large serving bowl. Add black beans, corn kernels, chopped tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and green onions.
- Sprinkle the lime zest on the bowl, then squeeze the lime juice from 2 limes, should be about 4 tbsp or so, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the servings of Truly Simple Beef Barbacoa according to the directions on the packaging.
- Toss everything together. Top with warm Truly Simple Beef Barbacoa. Serve with tortilla chips.