Beef Superfood Salad Bowl
- 2 5oz servings Truly Simple Beef Chimichurri
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cilantro
- 4 single-serve microwavable super grains packets, or 2/3rd cup mixed super grains
- 1 chopped kale kit
- 1 large avocado, quartered
- 1 cup fresh green beans, halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Toasted pepitas, finely chopped, for garnish
- Fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish
10 Min Cook Time
1. Use your choice of super grains like quinoa or couscous.
2. For Best Results, gently massage Chimichurri packages for 20 seconds prior to heating to separate meat into shreds. Empty contents of product into microwave safe dish and cover with paper towel. Microwave for 45 seconds stirring halfway. Let rest for 1 minute and enjoy!
3. Prepare super grains according to packet instructions. Place in a large bowl, add kale, avocado, beans, lemon juice and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
4. Separate salad into two bowls. Top with shredded Beef Chimichurri and sprinkle with pepitas and chives.