- 1 serving of Truly Simple® Steak Tips
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1 cup canned beef broth
- 1 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup pre-chopped onion
- 1 cup pre-chopped carrot
- 1 cup pre-cubed potato (optional)
Combine the flour and pepper in a bowl, add the beef and toss to coat well. Heat the oil and beef in a pot. Cook, turning the pieces until beef is browned on all sides.
Add the vinegar, wine, beef broth and bay leaves and cook over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a slow simmer for 1 hr.
Add the potatoes, onions and carrots and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes more. Add broth or water if the stew is dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste.