- 1 Serving Truly Simple® Sirloin Steaks
- 3/4 cup farfalle/bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup small black olives
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pre-bagged spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. While the pasta cooks, brush steaks lightly with oil.
Barbecue, grill or pan-fry the steaks on medium-high until done to your liking. Remove from heat and rest the steaks for 2–4 minutes.
While the steaks cook/rest, then toss tomatoes, mozzarella, spinach, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
Slice the steaks thinly and top the pasta salad.