- 2 Serving Truly Simple® Mediterranean-Style Garlic Herb Beef
- 3/4 cup farfalle/bowtie pasta
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup small black olives
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pre-bagged spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the package.
For Best Results, gently massage Garlic Herb Beef packages for 20 seconds prior to heating to separate meat into shreds. Empty contents of product into microwave safe dish and cover with paper towel. Microwave for 45 seconds stirring halfway. Let rest for 1 minute.
Toss pasta with olive oil, tomatoes, black olives, mozzarella, spinach, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
Top the pasta salad with the shredded Garlic Herb Beef.