- 1 Serving Truly Simple® Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup canned black beans
- 1/4 cup pre-cut shiitake mushrooms
- 1 small piece ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef stock
- 1/2 cup Chinese rice wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sliced spring onions
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1 small head bok choy
- Rice for serving
Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Heat a casserole dish on high. Coat the beef with vegetable oil and cook 3 minutes per side or until browned.
While the beef is cooking, rinse and squeeze dry the black beans. Mash them roughly with a fork.
Add the mushrooms and ginger to the beef and cook for 30 seconds, scraping up any sticky bits with a wooden spoon.
Add the black beans, stock, rice wine, sugar and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, place the lid on the casserole dish and bake for 2 hours.
Serve with rice, sliced spring onions and bok choy.