Beef and Butternut Squash Curry
- 4 servings Truly Simple Grass-Fed Filet Mignon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup beef stock
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1–2 tbsp Thai fried shallots
- 4/3 cup steamed rice (enough to make 4 servings when cooked)
25 Min Cook Time
- Coast the Truly Simple Filet Mignon in half the oil. Cut into small strips. Heat a wok over medium high. Stir-fry the beef and set it aside.
- Add remaining oil to the wok over medium-high heat, then add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds. Add cream, beef stock, sugar and butternut squash. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5–8 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Return beef to the wok. Stir and simmer for 1–2 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil. Sprinkle with basil leaves and fried shallots to serve. Serve with rice.