- 1 serving of Truly Simple® Ground Beef
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 burger roll, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp. pre-shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup pre-bagged snow pea sprouts
- 1/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- Hot chilli sauce, to serve, if desired
Combine the ground beef mince, garlic, curry paste, green onions, breadcrumbs and egg and form into a patty.
Preheat your grill at moderately-high heat. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking, turning the burgers once.
Enjoy burgers on toasted buns with, sprouts, mayonnaise, and hot chili sauce, if desired.